Sunday, February 21, 2010

A little something for the Harry Potter fans




Okay guys, I'll admit I've gotten a little extreme in where I've thought about applying astrology lately. So on a whim, Margaret and I organized the signs of the Zodiac into the Houses of Hogwarts. Now, don't be offended, it was just for fun. Some examples that helped along the way: Tom Riddle was a Capricorn, Harry Potter was a Leo, and Hermione was a Virgo (which isn't in Gryffindor, but let's face it, she could have been Ravenclaw anyway).
Cheers folks,
Beau

P.S. Message me with your sign if you want a more detailed explanation of why I shtuck it in which house...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beau, very creative! I look forward to your posts. I'm a little nebulous about your blog name? :)

Sarai said...

I love to see all the expansive changes going on in ur brain dude. It's very exciting...Good for you!

Sarah