Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Introducing the Famous Sun Sign Series

So I was looking up a few of my favorite historical figures, and I noticed that tons of these famous people were Cancers. We're talking an improportionately large quantity. Well, we'll have to wait until next year to discuss that, because this month I'm starting a year of famous people from the current sun sign. Here's the list I picked out- you may be surprised at who you share your sun sign with.

Virgo (starting this month), 08/23 - 09/23 - Ivan the Terrible and Sean Connery
Libra, 09/23 - 10/23 - Mohandas Gandhi, Vladamir Putin
Scorpio, 10/23 - 11/22 - Kurt Vonnegut, the Baha'u'llah
Sagittarius, 11/22 - 12/22 - Andrew Carnegie, Jimi Hendrix
Capricorn, 12/22 - 01/20 - Martin Luther King Jr, Mao Zedong
Aquarius, 01/20 - 02/18 - Grigori Rasputin, Charles Lindbergh
Pisces, 02/18 - 03/20 - Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Edgar Cayce
Aries, 03/20 - 04/20 - Thomas Jefferson, Harry Houdini
Taurus, 04/20 - 05/21 - Sigmund Freud, Karl Marx
Gemini, 05/21 - 06/21 - Queen Victoria, Marilyn Monroe
Cancer, 06/21 - 07/22 - Alexander the Great, Nikola Tesla
Leo, 07/22 - 08/23 - Carl Jung, Fidel Castro

With each post I'll have a few details about the typical characteristics of each sign, and the ways that they show up in the lives of these people (in sometimes unconventional ways...)

And, of course, to the best of my ability I will hypothesize what their adult beverage of choice may have been (those who drank, anyway. Some on this list did not, some did way to much...)

Look for the next post, on Ivan the Terrible, in a few short days!

2 comments:

Sarai said...

God, I love this. I'm telling you, your perspective on things and how you're blending their favorite beverage of choice is really, really cool... ;)

Sarah

Margaret said...

Cancers FTW! Srsly, we pwn. Cower at our power and glory, mere mortals!